break♥away

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

First cry

Hi.

I love my new layout. It's simple, just like me :)

Life has been hellish with temptations. I'm balloon-ing up each day and i can do nothing about it because my brain just refuse to cooperate with my body.

Plus i really can't say no. Good luck ainnnn on juggling between your studies and the 5 tuitions (9x a week).
Speaking of tuitions, i have one later which i dread sooo much.

This month is a month of broke-ness. Seriously. Birthdays and more birthdays and christmas and besides, i need $$ for my own self too right?

I feel like a mother at home whenever my mum isnt at home. I cook,clean the kitchen,do the laundry and etc etc. as if my brothers are of much help. pshhh.

This blog has become like a revenue for my rantings. I promise i will do something about it.

Goodbye.

7:04 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link