break♥away

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

goodbye 2009

Another lame conversation to end 2009.

nurul ain. says:
have u watched the movie avatar?
seems like EVERYONE has watched it
.lovelettertypewriter says:
hahaha
ohh no i didnt
looks stupid to me
but i wonder why verybody said its nice
/nurul ain. says:
wow. u're one of the few
.lovelettertypewriter says:
so are u
/nurul ain. says:
but im watching it soon. HAHA
couldnt resist it la.
EVERYONE who watched it say it was damn nice
even the reviews said it was good
so need to catch it
.lovelettertypewriter says:
hahaha
exactly..
damnnn..
im missin somethin here
/nurul ain. says:
hee. so u must also watch it too.
.lovelettertypewriter says:
but everybody already watched it
no kaki..haha
/nurul ain. says:
no legs? lol
.lovelettertypewriter says:
dont have la
my uncle borrowed them
/nurul ain. says:
ur uncle?! of all ppl. LOL!
.lovelettertypewriter says:
uncle ringo
so u have legs ah to watch movie?
so lucky ah
ai ya
dont knw when i will get it back
/nurul ain. says:
of course i have legs. if not i cant even walk properly. hahaha. go ask from uncle ringo ur legs back la.
.lovelettertypewriter says:
aiyoo
u stil can continue
like that wont stop ya knw til tmr mrning
haha

/end. and guess what? I STILL HAVENT WATCHED AVATAR! :(

zal took this. tskk. so unglam la.

Helppp, i need to study! prelims in 2months time. AAAHH!

Happy New Year :)

8:05 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link