breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

What is family all about?

i swear i had a post before this but a stupid error had to appear and poof! goneee. so it's not entirely my fault for not updating this blog. blame it on blogger :)

Sometimes i hate my parents for being too over protective of me because i'm their only daughter. I know they want the best for me but it's kinda restricting in a way. You need to learn from mistakes in order to not repeat it. But i do love my parents for who they are. Because if it's not for them, i wouldn't be here. Without them, i wouldn't have achieved so much in life. Love or hate parents? who cares. As long as you appreciate them and maintain the relationship/bond... well, that's all matters to me.

Talking about family, we had our rare-family-outing at Changi. It was fun maybe because we have family outings once in a blue moon.
















See, i'm not fair and i don't look chinese when i'm with my family.

Oh...i almost bought a steve madden bag for myself. it was damn cheap! Steve Madden, Crocs, Nine West,Adidas are all having sale up to 70% at Changi.

cant wait for end dec to shop shop! :)

2:19 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link