break♥away

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

Sometimes i hate to make friends. Cos friends you know of can be your long distant cousin/relative etc? Today something weird happened and i was indeed stunned to spot a familiar guy at my relative's wedding. And i thought one was enough.

Anyway, my name is Ain and I'm not a terrorist. I've finally watched the movie and i think it was such an inspirational movie. I started sobbing halfway through cos it was just so heart aching!
Watching the movie made me love and appreciate my religion more. The next movie i watched was An Education. It was an interesting movie; an affair of a teenage girl and a much much older guy. Life isnt just about being happy or to enjoy to the fullest limit like what everyone would want to. Certain things need to be attained and education is one of those things. :)

Thats mostly how my Sunday was spent. Boring eh? Because it's the only day which i can rest and watch the clock ticking away slowly (:

11:40 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link