break♥away

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

wow this is only my 7th post? how awesome.

Maybe it's safe to say it here since only certain friends know the existence of this blog. The MAIN reason why im broke is due to the stupid photoshoot. i paid 800$ in total just for 6outfits with make up and all. Actually, it's only 2 outfits cos i used my own clothes for the other 4. The whole experience was just totally not me. Firstly, i hate to wear strapless bra. Secondly, the poses and fake smile were just oh-so-not-me. And lastly, i didnt like the people there. Casting was also terrible. Urgh, i almost wanted to give up halfway. but money pushed me on.

I think the whole thing wasnt much worth it afterall. I dont even know if the assignments i will get will be enough to cover all those i've spent. Anyway who would have thought i will actually take up this freelance model thingy. ahhh what have i done. fine, i shall not discuss about this anymore. For those who didnt know about all these, please please hesitate to ask me. I would be glad not to recall to explain these again. I just need to blog about it so that it would be permanently off my chest :)

Okay im done with my ramblings.
Gonna try to study. I havent revise anything since last paper! If only someone could motivate me to study. that would be wonderful.

goodbye

9:09 PM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link