breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
............................................................................................................................................

April is the month before doomsday.

Hi earthlings

Announcement: I have exactly one month before the examinations.
I really hope i wont be as unfortunate as the last 2 major exams. Well you know what i mean.


Anyway, my photoshoot went (almost) well. It wasnt what i expected but whatever it is, it's definitely an experience for me. Still thinking how to recover that much money. sighs.














here's the compilation of all my 6 outfits. more pictures on facebook.



I am supposed to be studying but it's just so damn hard to focus on it. Maybe partly due to the fact that I haven't been taking my supplements properly. Oh, not placebo effect please. It's really for my brain development cos i have trouble rememberin
g stuff.

























I was toying with my ipod (SEE! I have so many distractions around me!) to edit pictures. Well not those pro-editing like photoshop or whatsoever. An application that just need you to choose a pic and ta-daaa! artistic huh? :P


Okay, back to the main concern here. Dear friends, can you kindly wake ain up from her slackness so that she'll do well and get the desired grades? At this rate, to pass would be equivalent to getting one million dollars.

But once exams are over, liberation baby! No working life for me yet cos it's the only time left to enjoy! I have no idea why people are so concern with internships. Internships are shit work. totally shit work. U get paid so little to do so much. Well, they always say it's for experience sake and blah blah. It sucks so bad that eventually you wont learn much and lose out some of your youth time for it. k im mean. take note, this is a purely one-sided argument. haha. :)

Goodnight. I have 2 (2hrs each) tuitions tmrw @9am and @7.30pm. So lazy cannn. Haiyaaa, what a great Tuesday to start with.

Sayonara~

12:19 AM  //  Out of the darkness and into the sun


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link